WHAT IS E4RTH (EARTH) AGENDA?
It is the new research and development (R&D) agenda of Palawan State University that aims to propel the university towards a world-class research university status in the ASEAN Region by 2020.
EVOLUTION: FROM 4E + RH TO E4RTH
The E4RTH Agenda was an originally conceptualized by Dr. Ronald Edilberto A. Ona during the first quarter of 2015 as 4E + RH. This concept was further supported by Dr. Patrick A. Regoniel by suggesting a better acronym which will register a better mem-ory recall. This effort lead to the E4RH. When the E4RH did not sound good, they decided to add “T” for technol-ogy to make it sound like EARTH. Hence, the E4RTH Agen-da was formulated and a correspond-ing logo was created for visual recognition and maximum memory recall
E4RTH AGENDA: KEY FEATURES
- Interdisciplinary in nature such that the different colleges can work in all the core themes of the E4RTH Agenda
- Each colleges can identify and prioritize sub-themes within the E4RTH Agenda but can work collaboratively
- Unifying theme is sustainable development for Palawan
Integration of technology in all the core themes
- CHED National Higher Education Research Agenda (NHERA)
- Pres. Aquino’s Key Result Ar-eas (KRA)until 2015
- STIRDC’s Science and Technology Agenda
- MHRDC Health Agenda for Research
- PCSD Re-search Agenda