The Asian Intellect for ACADEMIC ORGANIZATION and DEVELOPMENT Inc. is honored to invite you to come or nominate presenters, competitors or participants to the “2nd International Research Forum in Education, Sciences and the Social Praxis (IRFESSP 2017)” with the theme, “New Age of Research Dawning in 2017”. It will be held on December 2-4, 2017 at Camelot Hotel in Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. This event is being launched so as to provide a chance and venue for researchers to come together for research presentations and dissemination’s. It shall also be a platform for healthy academic competitions for researchers.
The Competition Cluster Mechanics:
1. Papers and Presenters will be judged by two judges who are experts in research.
2. Only papers and presenters who signified their intention to compete will be put together in the
3. Each Competition Presenter will have 10 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of chance to answer
a maximum of two questions from each judge.
4. The following Awards will be granted:
Best Research Paper (in Social Praxis)
Best Research Paper (in Education)
Best Research Paper (in Science and Technology)
Best Presenter (in Social Praxis)
Best Presenter (in Education)
Best Presenter (in Science and Technology)
5. Certificate of Recognition and Tokens shall be awarded the winners.
The Plain Presentations Mechanics:
1. Papers and presenters not keen in competing will be scheduled in the Plain Presentations
2. There will be no judges in the Presentations Cluster but fellow presenters and participants may also
ask questions after each presentation.
3. Each presenter is given 15 minutes to present his/her paper and answer questions from the audience.
Abstracts may be sent to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter
of ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION to IRFESSP 2017’ not later than November 12, 2017 . Abstracts should follow the format
Microsoft Office Word (Not PDF)
Not more than 300 words, Times New Roman Font 12, Single Spaced
Should contain the name of the authors/s; institution; contact numbers and email address (Presenter’s
name and corresponding author should be in asterisk*)
Abstract should include the ff.: Title; SOP; Short Methodology; Concise Findings; and, Recommendations.
5 key words
Paper presenters and Participants will all be furnished a copy of the printed ISSN Book of Abstracts .
LIVE OUT plain presenters and participants/observers is P6500 or USD200 while it shall be P7500 or USD275 for LIVE OUT Competition Presenters
LIVE IN Plain Presenters and Participants shall be assessed P12,500 or USD300 while LIVE IN Competing Presenters shall be assessed P13,500 or USD 350 inclusive of two-night twin sharing accommodation;
The venue, Camelot Hotel, found at 35 Mother Ignacia Street, Diliman, Quezon City, Philipines.
FOR MORE DETAILS.. CLICK HERE!!!