The Asian Intellect. FOR ACADEMIC ORGANIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT INC. is pleased to invite you and your faculty-researchers to the 2nd International Conference in Research, Education, Management and the Social Sciences (ICREMSS 2016) which will be held on December 19 – 21, 2016 at the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel in Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines. Paper Presenters are invited to send their abstracts while Participants who are not to present papers but would like to come to observe and share knowledge are also welcome.
The international conference shall be a gathering of researchers who have completed papers conducted here and abroad. The event shall be an avenue for research dissemination and exchange of insights among researches and academics. The acceptable topics for the conference may include but are not limited to the following:
|Marketing Research||K-12 and Outcomes Based Education||Human Resource System|
|Business, Entrepreneurship and Industry Research||Curriculum and Instruction||Psychology and Human Behaviour|
|Environment Research||Pedagogy and E-Learning||History, Arts and Culture|
|Ethical and Animal Science Research||Basic and Higher Education||Management Issues and Trends|
|Information Science Researches||General and Physical Education||Leadership and Management|
|Mathematics and Engineering Research||Instructional Materials||Social Praxis and Political Science|
|Telecommunications and Transportation Research||Health Education||Government System and Practices|
|Health Science Research||Academic Affairs and Administration||Sociology and Anthropology|
Invited to come are officials, faculty researchers, and graduate students from higher educational institutions. Certificates of Presentation and Participation will be awarded to Paper Presenters while Certificate of Participation shall be given to Participants/Observers. Paper presenters and Participants will all be furnished a copy of the printed Book of Abstract with ISSN 2467-4907.
Abstracts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com with subject matter of “ABSTRACT SUBMISSION to ICREMSS 2016” not later than November 25, 2016. Abstracts should follow the format below:
- Microsoft Office Word (Not PDF)
- Not more than 300 words
- Times New Roman Font 12, Single Spaced
- Should contain the name of the authors/s; institution; contact numbers and email address
- Should contain the ff.: Title; Statement of the Problem/Objectives; Short Methodology;Concise Findings; -J^/ and; Few recommendations
presented papers will have a chance to be published to any of our three journals subject to terms for journal publication: Journal publication fee is P3500 but optional.
- Asian Intellect Research and Education Journal, ISSN 2467-4885 (Printed);
- Asian Intellect E-Journal for Science, Mathematics, and Technology, ISSN 2467-4915
- Asian Intellect E-Journal for Research, Education and Management, ISSN2467-4893 (Online)
All of the Asian Intellect Journals are refereed journals thru double-blind evaluation process. Evaluators are experts and practitioners in the the fields of education and research here and abroad. We have both printed and Online journals. Below are the benefits of Online Journal:
- Chances of Journal Citation;
- Ease of Tracking, Impact Factor and Acceptance Rate;
- Convenience of electronic delivery of the journals directly to author’s inbox;
- Ease of future search and retrieve;
- Convenience of Authors to share with their Co-Authors without additional cost;
- Ease of upload into the respective university library portals;
- Indexing and listing directories require PDF electronic copies;
- Searchable in major search engines (e.g. Google, etc.) once uploaded into our website;
- Easy to print; and,
- Easy upload into your University/College Websites.
Registration fee is P8500 for Philippine Paper Presenters and Participants inclusive of: two-night, quadruple- sharing accommodation at the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel; 2 buffet breakfasts; 2 morning snacks; 2 lunches; 2 afternoon snacks; 2 dinners; printed Book of Abstract; Conference ID with lanyard; Kits; and, Certificates. For foreign presenters and participants, registration fee is USD 250 for live-out scheme and USD500 for live -in scheme.
The venue, the Subic Grand Harbour Hotel is a beachfront hotel which is situated at the very heart of the Subic Bay Freeport Zone in Zambales, Philippines which is a former navy military base converted through volunteerism into a tax- and duty-free zone similar to Hong Kong and Singapore. Subic Bay is a haven for tourism, shopping, swimming, yachting and even night life.
This international conference is recognized and endorsed by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) in its Memorandum from the Chairperson dated August 08, 2016.
For inquiries, confirmation of attendance, or reservation of slots, please contact us at +639324501170/ +639326060461. You may also visit our website, www.asianintellect.org for more details about organization and the conference and for download of registration forms to the ICREMSS 2016.
You can confirm your particiation using this confirmation-form