Sustainable Development Conference 2016 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to Sustainable development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 10th 2016 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
Deadline for proceedings submissions: June 15th 2016
Submissions received after this date or/and in a format different than specified will NOT be published. We strongly recommend early submissions to allow enough time for a review and feed back in case there are changes to be made in formatting.
For information about the list of committee, presentation formats, topics, proceedings and more, go to http://www.sdconference.org/call-for-papers.html